ABOUT MY FREELANCE SERVICES
I am a Full Time and fully insured native British English speaking professional freelance writer, proofreader and editor. I am now specialising in the video games, entertainment and technology sectors, as these are my passions.
I completed my science degree in the year 2000. I then embarked on a successful career in health and fitness, recruitment and local government campaigns, whilst committing to continuous personal development, gaining many additional qualifications along the way.
After eighteen years of working within large organisations, I decided to embrace my passion for creativity and independence. Therefore, I established myself as a Full-Time professional freelancer in early 2018.
My eclectic career and education history has furnished me with an equally eclectic skill set. I now use these skills to help clients meet their needs, goals and aspirations.
Follow the links above to see both my portfolio and in-depth information about each service I provide.
My full bio can be viewed by visiting my LinkedIn profile.
- “Good communication and writes awesome articles.”
- “Awesome article.”
- “Great article, very pleased!!”
- “Another awesome article :)”
- “Excellent article and great experience.”
- “Excellent work, brilliant communication, nailed the brief and will use again for sure.”
- “Working with Iain is great, he does brilliant work, communicates clearly and quickly and always delivers on time. I definitely recommend working with him!”
- “5 Star service as always. Would definitely recommend working with Iain!”
- “Thank you! I appreciate the time you took to put this together!”
All of the satisfied customers consistently rated me 5/5 scores for;
- Communication With Seller
- Service as Described
- Buy Again or Recommend
From People Per Hour
Elie H – London, GB
- “As usual, excellent job.”
- “Fast and reliable.”
- “Very fast and professional.”
Margaret D – Brisbane, AU
- “Reliable, on time and exactly as requested – again. Thank you.”
- “Informative and well-written articles every time.”
- “Well-written articles, excellent grammar, delivered on time, – very pleased with every project we’ve had from Iain and plan to continue working with him.”
- “Iain has completed 2 blogs already and we will be back for more. He has delivered excellent well-written content, exactly as requested and on time.”
When working for a client I strive to excel in the following core values;
Honesty is the best policy, so I will never knowingly mislead, misinform or withhold information. As a client, you deserve complete transparency and the highest levels of personal and professional integrity. I will provide these at all times.
I have worked in environments where mistakes can cost lives. Therefore, I set very high personal standards for accuracy. I will apply these same rigorous standards to the work you commission from me as a client.
I am highly creative and able to ‘think outside the box’. I can use this to create novel and original content and ideas as required.
I am a stickler for timekeeping and turning in work ahead of schedule. You can be confident that there will be zero missed deadlines.
My adaptability enables me to write content about almost any video game, media or technology related topic. (See portfolio for proof of this.)
I am a firm believer in client / contractor confidentiality. You can expect strict confidentiality and the utmost discretion in all dealings with me.
When commissioning work from a freelancer, you need to feel confident they can be relied upon to deliver, without having to be micromanaged. You are, after all, a busy person with other demands upon your time. I pride myself upon being thoroughly dependable. Therefore, you can feel assured that work will be completed on-time – or even ahead of it – and to a standard that meets or exceeds your expectations.
My services are available at highly competitive rates and can be negotiated on a ‘per-job’ basis.
I offer first-time clients a 10% discount off their first order.
I look forward to hearing from you.