My Writing Experience
Throughout both my education and career I have put pen to paper – or fingers to keyboard – countless times, creating a diverse range of content. This content includes, but is not limited to, the following;
- Theses and dissertations.
- Experiment write-ups.
- Government and Local Authority reports.
- PR and marketing materials.
- Behaviour change literature.
- ‘How To’ Guides.
- Interview articles for publications.
- Press Releases for events.
- Reviews of books, technology, entertainment media and video games.
- Humorous Autobiographical articles.
- Web content.
- Short stories.
- Short and long-form one-off articles.
- Short and long-form article series.
- ‘Op-ed’ pieces.
- Full-length fiction and non-fiction books.
As a result, I have developed a very adaptable style. I can use this to write in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd person, in the past and present tense, in both formal and conversational tones and for both expert audiences and the general population.
I have a gift for explaining complex and technical information to lay audiences, in an understandable, relatable and jargon-free manner.
Due to this adaptability, I can tailor my writing to match an existing brand, use my own unique style, or come up with something new, whichever you require.
I am experienced and skilled in research. I use these qualities to thoroughly fact check everything to ensure consistency and accuracy.
In addition, I can provide ghostwriting services on demand. I specialise in ghostwriting consultancy services, i.e. title creation, research, world-building, characterisation and creating plot outlines for other authors. I will operate with complete discretion and I am comfortable signing NDAs.
If you require writing services, or would like to know more, please do not hesitate to get in touch.